Debt reduction is a popular bankruptcy alternative. Its benefits include:
-One low monthly payment
-Reduction of amount owed and achieve savings in the process
-Resolve debt generally within 24-48 months
The benefits of an attorney managed program include:
1) Creditors by law are not allowed to contact you if you have an attorney; they must contact your
2) Federal law allows consumers to recover their actual damages, statutory damages up to $1,000 plus
attorneys fees and costs for violations of your rights under the Federal Credit Protection Act
involving, among other things, unlawful collection efforts.
Debt Reduction Process
The debt reduction process involves the following:
We work with you to develop a debt analysis and budget to customize a debt reduction program for you. We work with you to develop an affordable low monthly payment and term that works for you that replaces the monthly payment you might otherwise make to your credit card company. Your monthly payment with us is generally significantly less than your current credit card payment.
Once you have accumulated sufficient amounts in your settlement savings account, we contact your creditors to negotiate resolutions on your enrolled debts.
Once agreement is reached between the law firm and your creditor on the negotiated balance owed, the law firm issues a check to the creditor from your settlement savings account which resolves your debt.
5 EASY STEPS TO GET STARTED
1. Get organized: Call us for a no-obligation consultation.
2. Get informed: We’ll look at your total financial picture, complete your creditor and budget analysis, and review all available options.
3. Select a program: Together we will determine which debt relief option is right for you.
4. Choose a payment: We’ll work with you to establish a single, affordable monthly program payment that works within your budget.
5. Stay committed: Graduating from a debt relief program and becoming debt free is life changing.